Monday, April 19, 2010

Online Profile


Show off your high school diploma, when you graduated high school or college.  It's not OK to put nude or half naked pictures of yourself or others.

No, i haven't put anything that embarrassed me online because i don't want people including my own friends to see me in a bad position.

I  think that there is a way to prevent others to see your profile by making your own things like your own program, your own page, etc.

People or employers look to see if you have anything online that makes you a bad person and also your boss can see if you behave properly other than during your job.

1 comments:

lahana said...

...I'm glad you haven't posted anything embarrassing. Just so you know, NOTHING you put online is completely private...even if it's your own website and not part of a social network like MySpace.